Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I enjoyed a low-carb breakfast meal!



Browsing the food internet 'section', I've stumbled on a 2015 recipe recommendation, a list of 7 high protein but low-carb breakfast recipes.

It's this recipe recommendation by


Image credits: skinnymom.com

low-carb coconut pancakes; I didn't use the cooking spray recommended, I used some butter, for extra taste and crispiness.

The only 'trouble' I had was deciding what syrup to 'throw' in the mix, and my choice was a lime & fresh mint syrup.

Give it a go, you won't forget this breakfast delight!

 -
The breakfast recommendations mentioned in the article:
https://www.skinnymom.com/7-high-protein-low-carb-breakfast-recipes/


Related 'breakfast' article 
Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake – Now with More Crumbs


No comments:

Post a Comment